28 January 2010

Velveeta fudge?

via Serious Eats
This is a real throwback recipe.  An oldie, but not necessarily a goodie.  I can see myself paging through an old Betty Crocker cookbook from the 50's and happening upon this one.  It's completely disgusting.  Why would you make this when you could make real fudge...you know the kind that has real sugar and cream in it.  My friends at Betty's Tasty Buttons are shitting their pants right now.   

I'm not sure what this should be called, but it is certainly NOT fudge.  Maybe Velveeta Chocolate Loaf?  Thanks for ruining my morning, Kraft.  And...I can always count on you, Paula Deen, to be in cahoots with all that is evil about the food industry.  I know you mean well, Paula, and you seem like a nice lady, but this crap will kill you someday.  How about a round of doughnut burgers with a velveeta fudge chaser?  Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Now I feel like a jerk, I just made a batch of these last night.

    Next I was going to make strutto cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If by "anyone" you mean me, then yes, doughnut burgers sound spectacular.

    ReplyDelete